Close Menu

Can an out of state divorce be enforced in Georgia?

Return to FAQ Videos


An out of state divorce can be enforced in Georgia. First, it has to be registered through the superior court, and then it can be enforced just as any other final judgment and decree of divorce can be in Georgia.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Life Forward

© 2018 - 2024 Buckhead Family Law. All rights reserved.